Lash Extension Care Instructions
Congratulations on your beautiful set of lash extensions! Please consider these Do’s and Dont’s:
- Do not wash, wet lashes or shower for 24 hours after lash application. Do not swim, sauna or steam for 48 hours after application.
- Do not use oil based skincare, eye makeup, mascara or cleansing products on your eyes. Use only water based, oil free products. Oil based products will effect the adhesion and cause the lashes to fall out prematurely. This includes eyeliner, liquid eye shadow and mascara.
- Do not rub or pull on your lashes. Avoid touching the lashes. Oils from your fingers will break down the adhesive bond.
- Do not use mechanical curlers, they will break the bond. Use only heated eyelash curlers. When using your heated eyelash curler, brush your lashes to smooth them all in the same direction. Use a clean mascara wand to support your lashes. Curl lashes in an upward motion.
- When returning to your lash stylist for your fill DO NOT wear any makeup or creams around the eye area. This will significantly effect the adhesive bond and could contribute to lashes falling out prematurely.
- Groom Brush your lashes with provided lash wand daily, ideally when your lashes are wet out of the shower.
- Please inform all of your service reps regarding your lashes when going for facial work. Caution is recommended when having services including lasers, chemical peels, or use of any other acidic substances.
- Apply protective coating once or twice a week. This will protect and preserve your lashes, as well as, extend the life of your extensions.
- Schedule your fill when checking out from your previous fill or original eyelash application. We book up fast! We want to ensure we can accommodate a convenient appointment time within the guidelines of the fill schedule.
- Apply approved oil free mascara sparingly on the tips of the lashes only, NEVER from root to tip.